Friday, June 15, 2007

Well, so far, so good, just under the wire on keeping up each week. Week 1, introduced myself to 23 things, pretty darn painless:) Thing 2, learning habits, easy. Viewing problems as challenges comes easily to me (though elderly parents might put the lie to that concept!) and duh! Using technology to my advantage is hardest for me. But my Pollyanna side is sure 23 things will help with that!

Now, off to the wonderful world of blogging, with more to come. I almost feel like I'm no longer sooo last millenium!

3 comments:

Lesa said...

Yeah! Looks great! Now you just need to post your easiest/hardest of the 7 1/2 Learning Habits.
- Lesa

Dolores said...

Well, actually I did, sort of embedded in my blog comments. Redux - easiest is viewing problems as challenges; hardest is using technology to my advantage. :)

Lesa said...

Ah, so you did! I think I just got in the "habit" of reminding people to do that part of the assignment!
- Lesa